1. What kind of vehicle do you use for your guided tours?
We currently drive a Ford Smax with comfortable seating for 4 and additional seating for two more. Please discuss seating requirements at time of booking as we may use a different vehicle from the one already mentioned.
2. Who will be the driver?
Either Helen or Robert will be your driver and private tour guide.
3. Where will we be collected?
We will collect and return you to your accomodation or suitable point which suits you. We are also happy to pick you up from the airport, station or cruise ship in certain circumstances.
4. What is the cost of the tours?
The cost varies depending on the tour. We will respond to your enquiry with detailed proposals and costs. We are very flexible and we should be able to find a personal guided tour of Scotland to suit every budget.
5. What will be included in the cost?
The price will cover your travel costs for the tour. It will not include meals or entrance charges should there be any. It does not include any accomodation should that be required.
6. How is payment made?
We prefer a cash payment in British pounds. A cheque is also acceptable as is a direct bank transfer.
7. Is it possible to change date of the tour after booking?
If we can accomodate you that will be no problem.
8. Will it be a problem if we are vegetarian?
No... as long as you tell us in advance we can do my best to ensure this is catered for.
9. Is it a problem if I request a tour which is not specified?
Definitely not a problem... we will enjoy designing a guided tour of Edinburgh or Scotland specially for you!
10. What happens if the weather is terrrible on the day?
As long as it is safe to travel we are happy to carry on with the tour and may adapt it to suit, If, however, you wished to postpone or cancel then that would be ok.
We will be happy to answer any other questions you might have.